The current guidelines are as follows:
1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
6. Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
What do you guys think about the guidelines? Are some of them too harsh/lenient? Do you think there should be a category for off-topic posts?